Infinite Foundry has developed a 3D ergonomics and injury prevention software called Infinite Fitcare. It monitors workers in real-time to assess risk and predict health outcomes in order to ensure safety of the team and improve working conditions.
For each task it measures the ergonomic risk factor to easily plan improvements and quantify the progress in the workplace.
Virtual training and ergonomics analysis software is also used in high performance applications. Athletes use a virtual immersive environment that mimics the competition environment. It allows them to perfect their technique and performance.
How It Works
1st – Record the athletes movements and biometric values in order to build a default database of movements for each sport.
2nd – Build a technique module where the athlete improves technique and reaction time. Biometric data is compared with previous sessions to assess improvement.
3rd – Build the competition virtual environment where the athlete trains against the opponent movements that are controlled by the coach. This module allows the athletes to have a high realistic training session like if they are in competition.
- Create a More Engaging Training Experience: getting close to real-life competition improves consistency and performance in real competition.
- Do the Impossible: there are real-world scenarios that are difficult to simulate during training. Virtual reality busts through these limitations. It designs and virtually produce any situation and then transport athletes right into it.
- Boost Learning Retention: learning by trial & error is one of the best ways to retain new skills. Techniques and tricks that we learn by tinkering and then adapt to a particular situation are invaluable.
- Appropriately Pace Learning: the flexibility and affordability of virtual reality training gives athletes the ability to work through performance objectives at their own pace. They can try and try again until they feel completely confident with each new skill .
- Built-in Biometric Measurement: Virtual reality training captures biometric responses during the virtual training session, which helps coaches to provide objective feedback.
- Implemented Remotely: Virtual reality training deploys any training experience into remote locations, from wherever the training team might be.